Welcome to the ElectroGirl wiki! We hope you will make this site a regular stop on your quest to be the best! We are eager to get this site up to date with the game, and are seeking picture of androids, as well as people to help fill out Android stats. Please consider spending a little time improving this site.
Special Announcement from G-Gee:
- As of January 12th, 2016 Electro Girl will be ending all services. In game purchases will be disabled December 14th, 2015.
Got pictures of Androids? check if we want them on our wanted pictures page!
Know the identity of old Androids? check if we want them on our Unknown Androids page!
If you want to help out and need a place to start try checking out one of the faction pages under androids.
- If a pic is missing that means it needs to be uploaded.
- If the card name is in Red that means it still needs its own page.
- If you have a card that isn't listed, don't be afraid to add it!
Other things to do:
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned veteran, there is something here for you. Visit our growing list of Androids or check out the helpful hints on our in-game guide.
- Not sure what to do in the current event? Then check out our Events pages to see what other people are doing, or to see if we have posted a guide or other useful information about it.
- If ElectroGirl terminology still confuses you, and the help in the game was of no help at all, visit our glossary to get a handle on what everyone is talking about. Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments section at the bottom of any page.
- If you can't think of anything to add, why not just rate articles you've read? Go to our Top Ten page and see what other readers think!
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Need help getting started?
Check out other mobile card battler wikis by clicking on an affiliate banner below.
|Category: Mobile Card Battler|
|Price: Free (Offers in-app purchases)|